damnation ` forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterSearch

im better than Smurf.

Go down 
+5
lamzak
crip
Sheva
Anglhz
LEW_AK
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LEW_AK

im better than Smurf.  Empty
PostSubject: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:00 pm

i've already talked to panther about this, but as howler applied, i guess i will aswell (im not jumping on any bandwagon, i like the idea of a funteam Smile

name - Lewis
xfire - Rubberduckzillah
ts + mic - yes, and vent
Skill - High/Academy (SMG-AK ONLY)
Ex teams :

42inch (punching way above my weight, was med skilled at best when i joined them, didnt last long)
subSIDE (carried them - left)
IOAB (creater of this absolute work of art, got shut down by the government*)
101stAirborne (* secretly rebuilt in the ashes of mount doom, the best of the best of the best.)
Peritus ( team of english cunts which i love.)
exS (what i wanted in a fun clan, not active enough).

if they'res any doubts about my loyalty, i've been here before, im wanting a team to mess about with, have a laugh in some games, maybe help out a bit where i can, teach things new as im keen as fuck, im active (i only play Cod4 / xbox Fifa (gamertag - wwhhitaker) and i guess if howler / smurf see this they can vouch for me in that fact, Im good enough.

x
Back to top Go down
Anglhz

Anglhz

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:17 pm

seems pretty ok :p GL
Back to top Go down
Sheva

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:35 am

gl
Back to top Go down
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:51 am

cba with him. Hes shit, his fut acad team carry him so much. No from me.
Back to top Go down
lamzak

lamzak

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:28 am

another IOAB player:D

hooray for machineeeee
Back to top Go down
portiss

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:40 am

Fucking hell, not Machine again.

WEYYYY NICE!
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:55 am

portis is already guranteed 1 smg as he cant kill a single guy with anything else, at least this way he will maybe get 1 kill per map. haha love u portis sozzzzzz, jokin ;p

u say ur loyal but u said that the last two times u were here and buggered off lol but yh we aint too serious so its no biggy. thats kinda one of the reasons we aint recruited specifically for this game cuz we aint too 'keen', but we still aim to win games ofc.

It's awkward cuz u n howler both app'd similar time and ur cod4 bum boys i assume so we'll either be takin both of u or neither lol.
Back to top Go down
https://damnation.darkbb.com
LEW_AK

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Cool, if its me / howler then recruit howler, he applied first Smile
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:19 pm

this is machine?
--> no
... I'm not a fan of a second chances.... expecially if the first chance ended in weirdly weak reasons.
Back to top Go down
castihz

castihz

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:43 pm

it would be his 3rd john
Back to top Go down
http://www.jorrit-hyves.nl
portiss

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:35 am

Think it would be his fourth? When I was in dN I think I brought Machine to it, he then left, and he came back, while I was still in it. So thats 2 times, considering the cunt machine is, he probalby tried it another time but then figured out I wasnt in it, so he left again to smear peanutbutter on his balls and let his little 12 yr old sister with down syndrom lick it off his balls. He loved that. After 3 months he got bored with that, and portiss is in dN again, so he decided to clean his balls and come back to dN.
Back to top Go down
crip

crip

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:37 am

All im gnna say is, it was on coduo. And that game has been unquestionably shit the past year. Hence why he prob left on shit terms. Anyhow, good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:02 am

I can't tell if portis hates him or whether hes joking lol. oh well....mixed feelings it seems..
Back to top Go down
Sheva

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:10 am

this retard used my name on dimension 1sk with hax on ,and ye, i care ,doesnt matter if its uo.+he replaced us with esM couple of times.
/no
Back to top Go down
portiss

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:39 am

panther wrote:
I can't tell if portis hates him or whether hes joking lol. oh well....mixed feelings it seems..

Hahaha I like him ;p
Back to top Go down
LEW_AK

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:50 pm

So ? Because your all an average skill level, you can automatically say " oh its his 4th time" or crap about me hacking on cod uo, which i dont have installed anymore. Thought this was going to be for fun ? christ on a bike......

Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:03 pm

LEW_AK wrote:
Thought this was going to be for fun ?

It is fun when your playin with people u get along with Razz just looks like you and some of the members just dont get along...
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:04 pm

i'll put up a private vote. that'll settle it.
Back to top Go down
LEW_AK

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:01 am

your all cunts anyway, portis, casty, chaz and any other members i like here (cant remember a lot of you guys)

John acey and sheva are actually spastics.
Back to top Go down
Sheva

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:33 am

ul
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:20 am

we're all cunts? because you got some bad feedback on an application for a crappy cod4 squad. ok...well thats mature lol.

/closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im better than Smurf.    im better than Smurf.  Empty

Back to top Go down

im better than Smurf.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
damnation ` forums :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: