damnation ` forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterSearch

Now listening to:

Go down 
+17
John_Acey
portiss
panther
onkelz
CroCop
Sheva
masaker
Toxic
machine
t1mske
Nyze
$pyro
ganesha
Sunner
Sonny
crip
castihz
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
masaker

masaker

Now listening to: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:43 pm

lol rly
Back to top Go down
onkelz

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:49 pm

yay Smile

Praxix - Sulfur and Cheese , great Song with good sound Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkv5OtFy3-s
Back to top Go down
portiss

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:51 pm

http://www.portishead.co.uk/

The new portishead song.
Back to top Go down
onkelz

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:56 pm

not my musicstyle portiss, but something different :p
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:07 pm

that woman is stoned for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://damnation.darkbb.com
CroCop

CroCop

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:36 am

Limp Bizkit - Take a look around santa
Back to top Go down
http://gamersject.com
castihz

castihz

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 am

hahaha nice nofx, limp bizkit was totally old school! Very Happy

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Back to top Go down
http://www.jorrit-hyves.nl
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:15 pm

dont even get me started on daft punk, all of their songs rock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
castihz

castihz

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:44 am

totally true tbh.
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:02 pm

I was bored 'n slightly pissed.. 'n I needed something else to think.. so I though I'd go thru this one 'n verbally rate all the given songs.. ^^
Soeh here goes:

Technoboy - Next Dimensional World (Qlimax 2008 Anthem)
Yees.. it's this.. umm.. hardstyle..? the thing you dance as.. just bouncing on your feet.. 'n another feet.. 'n then.. you like have these different type of dance speeds with different names 'n you can do a duo dance or group dance 'n.. ou well anycase.. yea. Umm.. not any kind of my favourites.. ehm, to start with.. Often on disco kind of music when the sound is made with electrical noise 'n as it sounds like a electrical instrument, I start editing the sound in my head 'n imagine it as a electricguitar riff.. 'n voilá, the song gets better at the instant. There's often some good and nice ideas, 'n melodies but.. listening to this more than 1 song.. gives a hardache in my head..

Van Halen - Hot For Teacher
Dammit! This drum start 'n guitar riffing is just damn fuckageh! .. Blows my mind.. also the little easier La Grange -soundlike riffing fits awesomely. Some part of the verses aren't that crushing, but when it reaches to the chorus, it's all hell lose again! ^^ Damn nice song! Rocks fast.

Bushido feat. Saad - FickdeineMutterSlang
O_o ? = ? ! = !!??? .. The hell's this sh..crap? Oh my days.. -.-' Oh my godd.. Yea right. Umm. k. Well I could do this, .. that tells alot. No, didn't really like this one. omg and I'm only 2 of 5 minutes last.. -.-' brb, gotta go get a beer.. no no! no need to pause it whilist getting.. just let it roll..
*back* is it over yet? good. Next one. (seems like even the song itself though "fuck this.." 'n finished itself around 3:30..)

Pendulum – Propane Nightmares
The beginning didn't really sound like.. umm.. well.. anything. Then it started singing.. okay.. well.. pretty decent.. then started the drumming (whilist singing) .. humm.. this is getting better.. then game the semi-kick-ass intro.. 'n it started sound like awesome.. then came another type of sining, 'n then it just turned pure-awesommist.. holy damn.. would jamm this song on discofloor like nuttyhead! .. proper perfect drums 'n rythm.. <3 If could fall in love with a song as an instant, would do it on here.. thou I've heard this before.. I like this.

Crookers - We Are All Prostitutes
Ouukaay.. Sounds like Mr. Oizo.. althou Flat Beat was good.. Well.. yea.. I.. just don't listen to this kind of.. .. mmm..''music''? w/e gendre this is, (I have no clue) it just don't fit in my taste like at all.. too booring.. nothing really happens.. even to try to add a guitar in this in my mind fails.. just can't add anything to this shit. Oh my days 'n it just keeps going.. 'n going.. 'n going.. can we even be sure if the recorder just forgot the recorder to loop 'n went to coffee break?
@ 4:45 .. >_< .. motherbitch.. won't this finish at all? this is actually forming to be horrible crap in my mind.. .. .. .. .. .. .. Thank god it finished!

Heikki Kuula - Pöllin polkupyörän
.. kk. Well.. he's rapping. .. well shockingly, this sounds pretty good.. wouldn't listen this everyday but.. after that previous shit ANYTHING sounds good.. okay okay.. *concentrates* .. right.. well, pretty much of the lines sounds like rhyming which each other.. it actually sounds pretty pleasant.. also the chorus is.. pretty.. wave'ble.. as you're laying down on your surf-board 'n you just watch sky while you listen the sea to sing to you.. piece of silence.. with a interesting add. I'd say I like this. (but still wouldn't listen everyday.. maybe I'd pass this on mondays..)

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
Hmm.. well at least I can find this as music like right away. I mainly like girls' voices.. Razz well in general.. they just sound pertty cute.. ou thou ofc it gets pretty boring after while if there's like.. nothing really happening. Well, this isn't that bad.. it's a round that rolls with it's own.. doesn't really need anything to add.. it's pretty plain, but it works.. ou the c-part is pretty nice (c-part = mainly before last chorus), as it also links with the chorus.. gives nice add and difference to the end. and before it ended (yes I use lot of ands and ors after the dot, get used to it) it even gave me a little lift up from my mind to.. little higher.. as I was in a different place.. well.. not that high lift, not to the level of airplanes.. no.. but like.. on the roof or something.

Frauenarzt feat Manny Marc - Das geht ab
Oehs.. some.. german pop? ^^ roflmao. this sounds funny.. reminds me of Itä-Saksa.. which isn't that horrible.. pretty.. umm.. "funny" .. if you can say that of music.. Even can spot little of Rammstein 'n Manowar.. don't ask how... Yea, it's not bad.. not good.. but.. not bad. Pretty deacant.

Concord Dawn - Broken Eyes
Well it takes while from this to start.. minute in 'n only singing. .. Ah but here we go, it's this kind of music.. dunno the gendre, but with just.. complicated 'n fast drum 'n bass rhyming.. Works for emotion.. Decent song.. rolls on pretty well, could easily place this to background.. there's not like high tops or low bottoms on anywhere, very stable simple combination which still sounds interesting even if you stop to listen to it.. Could like more after listening for while. I also like the song's name.

Linkin Park - New Divide
Aaa.. here we go.. something familiar for change. There was times I was yelling my throat out with Chester Bennington.. well.. not with him in same room.. umm.. not even in same country.. just me in here my room 'n he on the cd.. but damn, I did like Linkin Park when was hybriding with Hybrid Theory.. after Meteora I kinda stopped listening.. hear now 'n then from radio but.. it sounds pretty much the same.. doesn't really change too much.. but hey.. if you've found something to work, why change basics? This has pretty robotic c-part .. ^^ sounds neat. I like this. slightly boring, 'n wouldn't listen too often.. but like this now, here 'n then.. sounds good as it is.

The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants
Ehm... -.-' Yea right, would idd think Timmy listens for stuff like this.. Ouucay.. No.. it's.. bad. Yes. Bad. The lyrics are just.. stupid.. the rhyming is like.. nice.. with the verse's singing melody.. it works with the music 'n sounds.. but the lyrics are just bad. Ofc it's probably funny when you see/listen it first time but.. that's pretty much it.. for me.. Bad, and nothing to do with good.

The Lonely Island feat. T-Pain - I'm On A Boat
Yea... ofc the starting joke's funny.. well.. slightly funny... okay it's pretty bad.. but to the song! .. umm.. which is bad too.. righties.. *throws the rating over the shoulder* .. I'm outta here.. Neext!

The Lonely Island feat. Seth Rogen - Like A Boss
Yeh.. the song's pretty bad.. but the epilogue is actually hilarious.. ^^ I like that part.. but that's nothing to do with music.. sooo.. *hands the trophee of pretty bad song 'n yippies the outta there*. Neext.

The Killers - When You Were Young
The beginning is pretty.. own kind of.. even minute's passed.. I still am not longing for some kind of music.. it strangely fits.. thou.. then.. they add just.. normal.. drums' 'n guitar 'n.. what the fuck.. I was actually expecting for something to turn up.. but .. noes.. just normal rock/pop song. seen that, been there, can't really find anything interesting from this. It's kinda o'right, ofc.. it's not like bad.. 'n it's music to say. Just not to fit my cd-shelf.

The Killers - Read My Mind
Can't really find these songs as any kind of jewels.. barely any kind of stones.. Just.. yeh.. right.. this is kinda getting too boring to rate even.. *gets something to eat*. Yeh, some nuts 'n milk gives something enough to sit these 2 thru.

The Killers - Sam's Town
For moment I actually though this would turn out good.. but pfft. I'm running out of nuts and fast.. while listening to this drag..

Coldplay feat. Jay-Z - Lost!
Hmm.. some Coldplay.. it's funny.. it's basicly just the same as killers but.. this is good. There's some emotial waving which graps gently of my shoulders 'n settles me down to listen to this for while... untill Jay comes in picture 'n muddles my hair with hes hands.. -.-' .. Coldplay's just overall good.. plays it pretty well what they're playing.. Jay-Z's not my favouties.. althou Encore's pretty nice.. expecially the LP version..

The Prodigy - Stand Up
LoL? When this started rolling.. had to really check it carefully.. did I really pick the Prodigy's version? .. when the bass' 'n squeaking came to picture.. then it begun to stand from it's cover.. Pretty weird from Prody.. Not saying Proud is my favourite bands anyways but.. still pretty weird.. never the less, don't like this. The basic melody of this is, this.. weird commonly familiar thrumpet or w/e melody which sounds not attempting.. at least not to buy nor to download this.

Pendulum - Granite
Hmm.. that one effect from the beginning sounded like from the game Giana Sister.. This song's more calm than the previous Pendulum.. 'n this is way more boring. Can find some resemblense for song Live And Let Die.. somehow. Yees.. this is pretty normal.. wouldn't be too high on my dl list. (althou I don't have that kind of list anyways..)

Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone
Hmm.. ballad starting tune.. , althou that stops when late-intro kicks in.. 'n changes this to pop/dance song. There's something good in this.. it's a good entirety, 'n it wears it's own style hat with a positive feather. Somewhat liked it.

Pendulum feat. Fats & TC - Plasticworld
Some more Pendulum.. Saxophone intro.. umm-mmh.. Somehow I .. can't find anything from this either.. the song visionires a live jungle in front of my eyes.. the song's pretty plain 'n repetitive.. and.. that's about it. Can't really say more.

Pendulum - Girl In The Fire
Ehm, uhm.. some more Pendulum.. *scratches head* umm.. well.. this is slightly better, at least it keeps me as interested to hear what's coming next.. even thou it's not really changing, it's still changing all the time tiny bit.. as that it sounds as something new every ten seconds.. the acoustic guitar filling-in makes it even more interesting.. eventually they get electrical brother to start playing around 'n then strikes keyboards with it's jamming.. It's a good improving song, 'n it completes just on the right time even, leaving feeling as wanting to hear it again. Liked it, would be pretty much perfect background music.. 'n wouldn't harm to stop for concentrated listening.

Pendulum - Midnight Runner
Next one.. hmm.. starts in slow tune, 'n kinda as dragging.. some fainted melody.. good drums.. could call this pretty good after all, even thou the starting gave different signs.. The song changes bit, .. this is pretty much just as background music only.. Some after midway the song changes again.. but step by step it comes back to original. After it's finished, could say glad it's done. Was getting pretty boring already.

Trentemøller - In Progress
Yees.. this is.. this.. kind of slightly emotional 'n just effectional music.. where you can hear all kind of sounds which partially stops you to listen that "what's that noise?". To the background music -list. Just normal stuff nothing really unique, ..

DJ Phil TY - A Kay A (Ehm......... Mix)
Jumm Jumm Jumm Jumm.. Yea right.. Some girl jibbering 'bout some.. w/e.. 'n this bass jumming around it. Well yea.. then it actually changed to this.. umm... hardstyle? .. 'n the effectical melody is well easily transformable to guitar riffing (in mind). So that's good part... .. thou then again starts this.. a kay ay britnic.. a kay ay gigig.. wtf jibberishib hib. .. and Jumm Jumm Jumm again.. ehh.. the short moment this was ok+ .. or good+ .. but.. ummhemh eh. Yea.. only for the short moment there.

Pendulum feat. Fresh, Spyda & Tenor Fly - Tarantula
First.. it's this.. march music.. then it turns to this.. light-prodigy.. I dunno.. Don't like the singing, 'n the music's way too repetitive..

Jack Peñate - Torn On The Platform
Hehe.. Funny song.. First starts with as could call childish booring.. then suddenly fast tempo.. 'n then like humppa music.. Not too bad, but far from good.. kinda pland again.. .. this idd could fit to childs' tape.

Röyksopp - Poor Leno
Hmm. Another atmospheric song.. lightly lifting.. different kind of sounds and their composement.. Echoes in drum-like instrument is.. this is like lullaby.. it's putting me mentally sleep.. but in a good way.. could listen this for more.

Röyksopp - Circuit Breaker
Some more norwegian music.. It's funny, could easily place this band to england or US. High quality. And this song is also well placed, it continues the same style.. it's a little faster beat.. but that's just helps me preventing from falling to hibernation.. even it's still pretty much light.. and can easily carry my mind to relaxed place of Not-Here. The halfly distanced echoes of a woman at the end side of the song are already making me to fly.. with the more melodies adding in.. the ending is just not far from perfect.. good closure, nice song. Sounds pretty good band.

Boys Noize - & Down
Jesus motherfucking Christ.. if I was in some sort of sleep, I totally woke to bomb. The starting noise pollution was pretty annoying to ears.. it turned for moment for peacefull playing.. but then continued with this.. record twisting. Althou my ears are starting to get use to this, it still sounds pretty unnormal. O_o expecially when it's just turning to more horrifying.. as more paranormal.. Sometimes when dancing a freaking damn nice song on dance floor.. suddenly DJ starts playing some sudden weird random noise as this.. those are the times to tip off my shoe 'n throw it at the record player.. -.-' So emotion killing.. so feelings murdering.. Glad it ended before time went out.

System Of A Down - Chop Suey!
Hmm... name of a something to recognize.. nice start.. instruments adding.. and attack of a strong simple guitar riffs.. Then some yelling by singer.. Well.. SOAD simply has lot better songs than this.. but.. it's still a song. Serj Tankian's voice is damn interesting.. very unique in a way.. strong.. 'n very poetrylike.. too bad it's often spoiled with Daron Malakian's voice.. most of the time he could just kindly like.. shut the fuck up.. 'n let the Serj do the singing..

Bushido - Sonnenbank Flavour
Aa.. more Bushido.. cause the previous one did so well.. nice. Ehm.. oh well, it's not SO bad.. just like.. semi-bad.. umm.. yea.. welll.. partially it's actually even pretty tolerable.. it's almost like Ok. It's just.. damn repetitive.. -.-' like.. that's the thing of raps mostly.. they just speak what the have to say 'n blingblong a background melodie 'n .. there. done. finished song in.... 3 minutes.. Well that's the style but.. ehh.. it really don't fit to me.

A Wilhelm Scream - Less Bright Eyes, More Deicide
lol.. weird name to start with.. ou right! bring it in. .. Ah.. common rock.. little bit faster thou.. .. hey sounds bit like screamio.. or w/e that is.. althou he's not screaming.. hmm-m.. this is actually pretty good.. like Bullet For My Valentine.. thou not so good.. but actually very close.. I like this. it's fast changing guitar masturbating.. this damn works! .. I like this. .. what was it again.. "willhelm scream" .. huh..? *writes the name down*

James Holden - Idiot
Oukaay.. More of this.. Dj stuff.. The song's pretty simple.. at least for the start.. well at least for the first minute.. -.-' I couldn't help myself noticing the song's 7 minutes damn long.. ffs. Well.. I'm glad this guy has other hobbies too.. not just.. creating this kind of.. "clapping" .. bet he got this sold to his mum.. .. and mum only. Ehumh.. some of the sounds reminds me of Nintendo.. thou I'm not sure if that's good or bad.. Well.. I'm 3 minutes thru 'n.. nothing's basicly happened.. Iuuhh.. now begun some ears tearing part.. >_< what the hell is this SHIT?? .. Jesus bloody Christ.. c'moon! .. There should be some sort of laws which kinds of craps you can sell 'n which not.. Imagine getting this for christmas present.. O_o .. would send "too bad but we've moved" -card for that guy next christmas.. Ye.. I understand if song's bad cause I don't like it.. but.. this got nothing to do with that.. there's nothing to like.. it's just like.. I could drop bounching ball to floor.. tape the sound.. take it to pc.. expand the echoe of the drop.. 'n start throwing it to track on random timeslots. and voilá.. new piece of shit ready to be shipped all over the country. Via internet ofc.. pretty sure would fly legs first out of any music selling companies I'd try to offer this shit..

Jamie T - Sticks 'N' Stones
k.. Uhm-mh..? Ouukay.. well.. right.. the fuck's this? .. Well this sounds pretty weird.. like.. umm.. okay.. yea. This is like gay music.. .. no literally.. I could imagine guys boucing up 'n down with this tune.. Well at least it's music again.. Some parts on this are .. pretty nice and creative, it's only when it gets to that chorus like moment when it's just.. simple jump-tsi-jump-tsi-jump-tsi..'n with gay tone singing on it.. The singer has actually sign of a voice of Bono.. 'n we all know he's gay for sure.. >_< Yeh.. eventually, this wasn't so bad as it started, turned out pretty fresh.. 'n listenable.. althou it could be cause of the horrors of 7 minutes I just experienced.. hmm.. couldn't tell.

Jedi Mind Tricks - Heavenly Divine
Oh Christ.. another rap-crap.. and.. yea.. like what I said? Listen to this.. just basic beat.. 'n got some random flute melody going over 'n over.. 'n this guy like.. speaks.. just.. I'm so wondering how ever did rap get so popular..? like what the hell happened? Must of been something like Bush getting president.. Even the chorus's exactly the same.. same simple beat while flute's playing around.. 'n these guys just.. speaks the chorus.. hell.. they just speak all over the place.. man..

Röyksopp - A Higher Place
Ah.. another röökscuup.. hmm-m hmm-m. There's really nothing to add for the previous ones.. it's slightly more boring one, but it kinda resembles the same..

Bushido feat. Azad & Bossbitch Berlin - Feuersturm
Yeee... More puskido..!!! .. buskki.. bush.. sush.. busi..? .. ou anycase.. For crying out loud.. >_<
Ou but whadya know.. there's woman's voice.. it's either of the featers? right? well.. when she's singing.. it sounds like normal pop song.. 'n that's not so bad. but when this.. blach person.. plach.. blak? blanchk?.. is singing.. it's damn horribleous.
It's still pretty boring song even the woman's doing some positive..

U-Niq feat. Opgezwolle & Shyrock - Politiek
Oh my Christ.. this sounds like fucking bad before it even really started. and.. look at the name? is that like German's vehicles' registry number?.. 'n before 1994.. Jesus what a mess.. Yeh.. I can easily say this ain't my kind of thing.. coulda been saying that for long now..

Project Bassline - Drop The Pressure (Jack Beat's 'Rinsed Out Rave' Remix)
O_o ? .. >_< ? .. (_%¤ ??? What in earth is this ?????????? ... oh my god... *slaps hand on forehead* .. I remember when I was once stuck as I was driving for my mates (since they were all drunk 'n I was only one close to worth driving..) 'n they went to this place where.. was like.. ehm.. some sort of house or.. rave noise weird party 'n.. yea.. it was just like this.. but for 3 (more or less) hours.. .. I was so fucking stuck there..

Alexandrov Ensemble - Svyaschennaya Voyna
*scratch, scratch, scratch, scratch...* umm...? So you really listen for this like.. as a good music? .. oouucaaay... This has been eye opening for me for now..
Well it's a power folk'kind of song and.. the march rythm always sounds nice but.. ehhh... Wouldn't go see their live gig..

Headhunterz - Scrap Attack
Okayyy.. starts with this.. simple beat.. can clearly tell what's coming now.. Hmm.. thou this sounds serious. Uhmh? it's a trailer? What the..? O_o green limbs? is it.. some sort of... wow commercal..? .. aaaaaa nvm.. here we go.. the jumpstyle thingie starts.. I can hear it by now already.. even thou the jummjummjumm is yet missing but.. ... *waits for couple seconds* .. there we gooo... Well.. it's awesome if I imagine solo guitar to it.. ^^ .. althou the trailer continues.. no wait.. music's coming back.. is this a duel? hardstyle vs trailer. k, the song's getting slightly boring by now cause.. nothing's happening.. it's just repeating the exact. and then we get throatcleaning voice.. clearly after teethbrushing.. and back to the WoW stylic.. This really is a song? or..? not? Well.. it's about over 'n.. I .. don't have a clue what hit me.. was it a dirty rag from garage or soapish sponge from bathroom..? pfft.
Not to mention.. it was 7 fucking minutes long.

Struka feat. V.I.P. - Nemoj da mrziš igrača
hmm.. intro sounds like GTA: San Andreas. Yeeps.. it's idd rap/hip/hop/w/e .. Umm.. Well.. the chorus'like part is.. pretty nice.. the breath'in-breath'out sing style was kinda nice.. then we changed the nigga 'n next one took the mic.. 'n chorus comes again.. well.. it's bad, can tell you that.. but the chorus's nice.. I like that.

Mile Kitić - Plava ciganko
LoL.. ? what the hell's this? hmm.. Oh Christ.. >_< .. sounds like from some arabian harlem or w/e where they sing like aaaa'aaa'a''aaaa.. okay well it's not too much like that but.. anything close to that which is done badly is horrendous.. The melody play with bagpipes'like instrumet is nice.. but the singing is bad.. and.. it's like.... baaaaad... worth 5 a's.

Buckethead - Jordan (live)
Buckethead.. think I've heard of 'em before. xP Man!!! Very Happy this guy rocks! Oh my days, nice scratching with guitar! .. humm.. then it turned bit more slowish.. thou then it again kicked ass! .. with faster.. Very Happy I like this! *thumbs up* It's simple, but it's good! .. wonder if this guy ever sings.. xP but doesn't matter.. I've always loved guitaring.. 'n this guy does it great! Back to the scratching.. ^^ *humming slightly with it* .. that's the viiiibe.. This was damn surprisingly great!

Owl City - Fireflies
hmm.. the intro is nice.. and.. it's getting nicer.. hmm.. the singer kinda.. firstly sounded odd.. but ears got used to it pretty fast.. since it balanced well with music.. hmm... This is kinda okayish good. the chorus was kinda bland.. and basic.. but verses are good. Not too bad, but not too good either.. Kinda ok. probs couldn't listen too often.

Joe Satriani - I Believe
Yees.. prettyish booringish songhs.. the guitar stuff sounds bit like The Edge's doing.. but.. and the chorus guitar was also nice but.. ehm.. I don't listen this kinda of Bruce Bringsteen music.. or.. well.. It's okayish.. expecially with the nice guitar stuff.. but the verses are just plain'n'boring.. The guitar stuff on intro 'n middle 'n end is actually close to brilliant.. but just that the singing playing is kinda .. not keeping my intress high.

Praxis - Sulfur And Cheese
And we're getting slower.. hmm.. thou palm muted guitar is giving a sign that this might be heavier... umm.. nope.. just another ballad-ouuu, or not! Well it.. suddenly .. changed to.. ummh... System Of A Down? Singer sounds like Serj.. hmm.. and.. so it actually seems to be.. Oh, nice guitar solo.. and the other singer even sounds bit like Daron.. xP thou only a bit. This song's pretty good.. in a way.. own kind of style.. it sounds bit oldish, 'n the sound expecially is bit like.. thou could be anything if it's made that way but.. Just normal song, normal fastrock song.. nothing special for me.

Portishead - Chase The Tear
Hmmm... sounds nice... intro's bit like A-ha.. not bad so far. hmm.. bit Björkish sounding singer.. kinda ok. the floating singing kinda fits to this.. the fast beat with slow singing.. I'm okay with this. This is ok. For some reason I like this, it's good.. thou I'm hoping this to change for something .. or I'm waiting something to come.. This is kinda too repetitive again.. as nothing's really happening.. the fast tempo's just going on 'n on.. 'n singer's dragging her voice.. well now we got.. some sort of cheap guitar solo'ing.. thou that was short. Yea, I like this but it really could be better.. probably on specific feeling this song would be perfect.. Some interesting is at ending.. with guitarish sound 'n fast tempo's getting add-ons.. works for me. Couldn't help myself noticing this guy's playing bass-drum with hand-bar.. well.. ofc you can do it like that too.. Ou and it finishes like to a wall. Nice.. well at least it finished.

Limp Bizkit - Take A Look Around
Aaaaa Limb Bizkit take a fucking look around.. Superb.. Damn.. about time to get something furious in here! Yea.. the verse with the di-du-duu sound's just.. perfectohh.. 'n the drummer's pretty smart on this one.. good combination.. 'n then we get the cruel riff as bridge to chorus.. 'n Bam.. the M:I beat fixes that thru.. Yeh.. it's good song. Awesomely made cover. Getting bit played.. heard this so often 'n singed some of it too.. can't be arsed to get hyped too much from this but.. it's good.. it's great.. it's biscuit. I have a memory of my brother-in-law explaining me hes opinions of the lyrics.. that how stupid 'n childish they are.. about world's hate.. can't really remember it too much but it made me laugh.. ..yea.. I can be got to laugh pretty easily.

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Hmmm.. Daft Punk.. I loved Aerodynamic.. I kinda was into punk when Discovery came out.. 'n I really though Daft Punk got something to do with american punk.. I was so badly disappointed.. well anycase.. liked Aerodynamic.

Aa.. that was that. I think I'll add few of my favourites here but.. that'll have to wait tomorrow.. I'm off to bed now. xP

Last edited by John_Acey on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:07 pm

do u have a something like uhm how u call it .. let me think

A LIFE ?!?!?!??!
Back to top Go down
panther
Admin
panther

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:10 pm

acey....im a fan of your long reviews....but this takes the PISS! lolol. Im english and even I would get bored reading all that Razz
Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:14 pm

evil activitys - Nobody said it was easy

still the best.

@John : are u santa? cos u sound like it santa
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:36 pm

haha.. Very Happy as I said.. I needed something else to think.. and now after done that.. can't even remember why I was pissed for.. so it worked! .. thanks guys for helping me out. ^^
Back to top Go down
t1mske

t1mske

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:29 pm

haha john i read it all, and yes jizz in my pants is my favourite song, AND I DO LIKE IT!!!
Back to top Go down
ganesha

ganesha

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:29 pm

im heikki kuula fan aswell, but pöllin polkupyörän aint ma favorite, ASEnne or Näin sun wraittiis
Back to top Go down
http://www.damnation.site11.com
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:17 am

Translations of name of songs? ;o
Back to top Go down
ganesha

ganesha

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:28 am

i stole bicyle = pöllin polkupyörän
ASEnne = Attitude (ASE = a Gun)
saw your something, don't know exactly meanin rly.
Back to top Go down
kvn

kvn

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:30 am

cool
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Oookay.. sum of ma favourites I'm listening now in my life.

I tryed to reduce the list like to 10, but I failed.. 'n it expaned to 13.. well originally I had 22 songs.. so decreasing it to 13 isn't that bad.. from me.. xP expecially when some of the all time favourites didn't fit to this list.. :'( sob.
- cause it's a list of "favourites I'm listening now in my life"

Here we go:

Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People
It's good to start this list with something calm.. These are the type of songs for me that I first kinda dislike.. but eventually when it just kept coming out of radio.. I started liking it.. I like the way he sings it wrong.. or pronounces the words wrong.. it sounds neat. Also the c-part is darian good, .. "I know everything about you... "

51koodia - Lasimaailma
Yay, this is good. Basic rock with a twist of unique.. it got something small different to the common, 'n that small thing hits me large. Some poetry way of sound, 'n the melodies of guitars are kinda awesome. 'n 'bout the c-part.. that's when it's gets close to perfect. Starting with single acoustic guitar.. 'n more acoustic guitars gets added in.. 'n then comes the snare.. 'n then bass drum starts beating it up.. 'n then it explodes! I think it's the only song they've used double-bass -soundlike beat, 'n darn they couldn't select a better moment.

Cradle Of Filth - Hallowed Be Thy Name
This is probably the best (or easily on top 5) cover song ever made imo. It's just so perfectly created, and designed.. 'n they've actually putten some effort to it.. all backing singing timing 'n all the screaming 'n growling.. It's just so close to purrrfect.. 'n the original song (by Iron Maiden) is awesome already, 'n this just added the singletuarities which I happen to love in music.
4:31 -
Fastbeat is very close to my heart, 'n almost every good picking guitar riff with fastbeat sounds just awesome..

The Veronicas - Untouched
This is the shit! When Dj puts this track on.. I'm on the dance floor (if not already there) in 4 seconds.. (same time as it takes from the 2nd violin sound to sound). This song's just so perfect on dance floors.. it makes me to like dance in bus when I hear it.. or train.. or plane.. any fucking where.. The lyrics just.. so dancable.. the repeating singing style's just.. sooooooo good, 'n the violin 'n the pretty fast tempo.. You can spin with this song, can stepdance'like.. can just float with the beat.. So frigging gooD!

High And Mighty Color - Ichirin no hana
Crashed to this song on Bleach (anime serie), 'n damn this attracted my attention.. The verses' 'r with singer flowing thru while drum 'n guitar beats it with upbeat.. 'n then chorus attack.. It's damn good song, 'n it makes me slightly nuts when I hear it.. sometimes I just sing random english lyrics over the japanese..

In Flames feat. Lisa Miskovsky - Dead End
And now we got it! In fucking Flames! The fucking hell of a heavy music industry.. i fucking dd. I think I could say that atm this is my favourite band.. Yes, Sir! In Flames! In Flames uses much of the fastbeat I mentioned before, thou there's not any in this song, .. the female vocalising is the freater, so she doesn't belong to the band. I just recently did "Best In Flames Song" -playoff (I listed every In Flames' song from all their 9 albums.. 'n it came up as around 100+ songs.. 'n then I mixed 'em in random order 'n placed 'em in Excel.. then lotteryed the ones that gets walkover from Round 1, 'n then just 1v1 played all the songs 'n every round half of the songs advanced, 'n other half got left out), 'n actually could check how it went for Dead End to remember..
Round 1 (round of 128) it conforted "Brush The Dust Away", which is good song.. but no match for Dead End.
Round 2 (round of 64) it conforted "Transparent", which is pretty bad.. 'n only got to Round 2 cause of walkover..
Round 3 (round of 32) it conforted "Versus Terminus", which is from the same album as Dead End (album: Come Clarity), but Versus has some minor minuses in it 'n Dead End advanced..
Round 4 (round of 16) it conforted "Reflect The Storm", which is again from Come Clarity.. but Reflect is more of a art'like song.. It's awesome, but mainly to listen when want little slower heavy.. and little to something different.. so Dead End passed.
Round 5 (quarter-finals) it conforted "Dead Alone", which is pretty much best or 2nd best song from album "Soundtrack To Your Escape", 'n it was tough one to decide.. had to listen both songs couple of times thru to 2 chorus circles.. 'n eventually it just pushed more and more to Dead End.. 'n the tough quarter final victory was achieved.
Round 6 (semi-finals) it conforted "Vacuum", which is again from Come Clarity 'n which has pretty much best or 2nd best fastbeat parts from In Flames.. But Vacuum's not so well balanced and intress filled, as it lacks on chorus slightly.. so Dead End advanced to the final.
Round 7 (final) it conforted "Take This Life", which is aagaain from Come Clarity.. but tbh, Come Clarity is clearly my favourite album from In Flames.. 'n it has damn many good songs.. so it just happened that there was 5 Come Clarity songs in best 8, which is more than half.. And the Take This was pretty much the winner favourite, 'n I though it was gonna win the whole playoff.. but after listening Dead End 'n Take This Life for like 4th time thru the 2 chorus circles.. The Dead End just begun to shine with the lyrical way 'n with creativity 'n with female voice 'n with melody of chorus so.. so it happened. Dead End won the final. 'n so can say that Dead End is my favourite song from my favourite band; In Flames.

Simon & Garfunkel - Flowers Never Bend With The Rainfall
Since for all the heavy .. I need something to balance it out.. 'n Simon & Garfunkel's one of my balancing bands.. They don't have much of drums in any song.. (some yes), they just sing it as duet 'n play it with simple guitars.. but the acoustic guitar riffs are just pure brilliancy.. fast 'n creative fingerplaying ftw.

Sentenced - Cross My Heart And Hope To Die
Aaahhh.. Cross My Heart And Hope To Dieee... This is waaay easily my favourite song from Sentenced, 'n I love to sing this song so much.. I'm actually singing this while I listen to it right now.. while writing this up. Always when some girl asks me to sing to her.. I pretty much have this on like 1st, 2nd or 3rd option to sing for her.. Just love to vocal this out.. ou rats, ou rats idd, is it good!

CMX - Pilvien kuningas
Ahh... So emotional.. so visionising.. so touchable.. so mind-brighting..
I could give a way of listening for this song:
0:00 - 2:18
The music changes to this song on my mp3 player, it's slightly windy autumn day and I'm walking on a busy road.. and people are passing me by. As I walk onwards the street, cars are driving back and front thru the driveway. I move on and come to a bridge over water; I see two white birds flying accross the bridge and they head downfloat.. I look to my left to see the water while I walk.. someone's shoulder crashes slightly to mine but he just keeps going.. as I do too.
2:18 - 3:11
The singer starts singing.. it slightly spoils it.. but I just listen he's melody of voice and don't care about the words.. w/e they mean.. the guitar on background makes me to close my eyes.. while I walk still onwards.. I focus on the guitar..
3:11 - 4:07
I stop, and put my hands on my sides.. I listen the wave of music floating thru my body.. I rise my hands over my head stretched.. passing byers are walking by me bit further, as they're going around me not so close.
4:07 - 4:37
I open my eyes, 'n see people little staring at me while passing by.. I lower my hands and start walking again. I see a small park other side of the road.. and I head there. I cross the driveroad on crosswalk. I come to the gravel road as the street aparts to the park.. I find a park chair and sit on it.
4:37 - 5:38
The singer starts again.. I lower the volume to ease me ears for while and stretch my legs to give them a break from walking.
5:38 - 6:54
The singer's voice has slightly disappeared and I hear the good bits again, and I rise the volume and step up. I walk thru the park and come to another street, and keep heading the same direction I was already walking. I hear people talking on various subjects, but I have no clue what they're talking cause it doesn't make sense thru the music. Someone from passing car waves to my direction, and I look to other way and see someone else waving for him back. I see paper bag flying over the road and another cars slowing down to dodge it.
6:54 - 7:50
Suddenly I close my eyes again, and start dancing. I slide my right leg forward and put my hands stretches on sides. I do small pirouette. I take a step left, and do small stepping.. I make another pirouette to the vice versa direction and place my hands back to my sides.. I slide little forward and stretch my left hand to downleft and right hand to upright..
7:50 - ..
I stop.. and slowly open my eyes again. I see everyone staring at me, while they're walking by.. but then I see her. .. She's standing in front of me, looking at me.. watching me.. she's not staring. I'm watching her back. Those eyes.. she's not smiling but her face looks like she is. Then suddenly she does smile, and damn.. she is beautiful. Then bus comes to the bus stop next to her.. she turns her head away, and heads in the bus. I watch as the bus accelerates and drives past me the other way. .. .. .. I click my mp3 player to repeat the song and walk onwards where I was heading.

Alexander Rybak - Fairytale
Ahh I love this one! It's so cute song.. the violin's good.. 'n the verses are so cute and touching.. But the chorus! It's just pure beautiful.. with the violin and the love story -lyrics.. I'm already in love! The beat's pretty simple, and has some folksong aspects.. The backing singing on 2nd verse is nice too.. also I like it that the 2nd verse is longer than the 1st.. normally is other way around. And the chorus's coming agaaain... "...even thou it hurts, cause I don't care if I lose my mind.." It's not so awesome to sing.. but to listen it is. Good song, glad he won.

Snook - Mister Cool
Aa, mister cool! This is so simple.. but this is just so good.. if you wanna know how to do good rap, listen to this shit.. the lyrics doesn't matter.. but the beat of guitar 'n the beat of the singing.. This just hits to my intress.. 'n I do like it. The chorus isn't so multiscoring, but fits pretty perfectly. The palm muted guitar fits so perfectly to this beating rapping.. and there are some fun factor's too.. and the c-part's word-play sounding-like section is nice add too.

Björk feat. Thom Yorke - I've Seen It All
Also sometimes I need some clear singing.. some peace.. some silence.. Also Sarah Brightman or Enya would fit perfectly for this too. Her (Björk's) voice's so damn interesting.. the way she sings is so unique.. and entertaining to ears.. The usage of heavily breathing and sound changing.. her voice's fragile, and it sounds as morning throat -sound sometimes but it just makes it more perfect. The train-moving sound mixed as a beat is very creative and it sounds and fits so well to the verses. This is not that kind of a music I could listen for long period, but few songs here and then by the feeling is needed.. and when it's this good.. it's also wanted.

Stratovarius - Stratofortress
Some speeed to the end, I do like DragonForce too, but they slightly over do it.. and it's not so clear as I would want it to be. This is instrumental song, and damn this is nice.. I like to listen the fast guitar to riff thru fast parts.. mixed with fast keyboards.. it just sounds nice and .. like fingers would be dancing some faststepping on guitar.. I love fast solos too, and Stratovarius basicly has good solo in every song. This song thou don't even have a single solo in it, even if it's instrumental.. it only has melodic fastplaying.

Back to top Go down
Sheva

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:25 pm

LOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
castihz

castihz

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Bjork ft Thom Yorke that's good though, like it pretty much!

Zero 7 - Somersault
Back to top Go down
t1mske

t1mske

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:41 am

LO!OL!OL!oLo!lOLLO!OL!OL!oLo!lOLLO!OL!OL!oLo!lOL
Back to top Go down
ganesha

ganesha

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:16 am

i like Kymppilinja!
john acey can somehow know em
Back to top Go down
John_Acey

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:21 am

Umm... don't think I've ever heard of 'em... if I have.. xP have completely forgot..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to:   Now listening to: - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now listening to:
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
damnation ` forums :: Public :: Fun-
Jump to: